Cold Spring Campus Providing Quality Care for Preschool and School-age Children
9201 Falls Chapel Way Potomac, Maryland 20854 Phone: (301) 424-4318 Fax: (301) 424-7851
Director: Linda Frank
Director of School Age Programs: Toni Brown
- Licensed by MSDE Office of Child Care for ages 2 months through 5th grade
- Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE) private nursery and Pre-K
- National Association for Education of Young Children (NAEYC) accreditation through 2015.
- MSDE Center accreditation through June 2017
- Maryland EXCELS Rated
- Open visitation policy for registered parents
- Non-discriminatory admission policy
- WPA and POC vouchers are accepted
- Full and part-time schedules available
Programs offered at Cold Spring
November 2017 News
October 2017 News
Dear Academy Parents,
Our 1st Fundraiser starts on Monday, October 2nd. We decided to bring new and fresh Fundraisers to CS Academy this school year. Toni and Linda had a food tasting of these products and found the cakes delicious! And how bad can cookies, pizza, or hot pretzels be? Everything goes right into the freezer for special occasions or a delicious snack. Don’t mess with baking for Thanksgiving Dinner this year… order from Claire’s Gourmet NOW!
Tomorrow (Friday, Sept. 29th) morning at drop-off we will be having a sampling of these products. A packet with your child’s name on it will be next to your classroom sign-in sheet.
Thank you, Linda & Toni
September 2017 News
- Tiny Tots Calendar and Newsletter
- Preschool/Pre-K Newsletter and Calendar
- K.A.V.E Club Calendar and Newsletter
View a larger map Cold Spring Campus is piloting Kidreports application to enable parents of Preschool/Pre-k, TinyTots and Infant/Toddler classrooms to be informed instantly during their child’s day. Please check the following procedure letters to answer any questions you may have regarding this new application.